11 May No-bake Nutella Squares
If you’re craving something sweet and simple, look no further. What we have here is a fabulously easy recipe that will satisfy a sweet-tooth of the most epic proportions. These No-bake Nutella squares can be whipped up at a moments notice, and with a whole of jar of Nutella crammed in, you know they are going to taste amazing!
1 x 350g jar Nutella, at room temperature
130g butter, melted
90g icing sugar
20ml cocoa powder
250g digestive biscuits
200g white chocolate
- Line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with greaseproof paper or foil, with the edges extra long (this helps when lifting the bars out later).
- Beat together the Nutella and melted butter until smooth. Sift in the icing sugar and cocoa, and mix until completely combined.
- Roughly crush the digestive biscuits so that you have some crumbs and some pieces of biscuit. Stir these into the Nutella mixture.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin, using a the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Pour the chocolate over the set Nutella mixture and tilt the pan to coat the entire surface. Allow to set again in the fridge.
- Carefully use the edges of the greaseproof paper to lift the Nutella bars out of the tin and place onto a cutting board. Leave at room temperature for about 10 minutes so that the choclate doesn’t crack when you slice it. Remove the paper, then slice into squares or bars.