13 Feb 3 Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles
Sometimes I’m in the mood to make something both cute and delicious, but I don’t have a whole day on my hands to make cake pops. With these sweet little truffles, you can achieve that cute factor in a fraction of the time and with only 3 ingredients.
All the fruity, biscuity flavour of a strawberry cheesecake is concentrated into one yummy bite-size truffle, then coated in creamy white chocolate.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles are delicious served with coffee or as an after-dinner treat. Or if you’re feeling generous, package them up in a pretty box and give them as gift.
1 x 200g box of Bakers Strawberry Whirls
125g full fat cream cheese e.g. Philadelphia block, softened
200g white chocolate
Red hundreds and thousands or heart sprinkles for decorating, optional
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until you have quite fine crumbs. The jammy bits wont mix in but thats what you want!
- Add the softened cream cheese and process again until combined.
- Take heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls. You can make them a little bigger or smaller if you like. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler. Using a fork, dip each truffle into the chocolate and allow the excess to drip off.
- Place on a wire cooling rack above a tray and decorate with sprinkles before the chocolate sets. The tray will catch any excess chocolate or sprinkles.
- Once all the truffles are coated, refrigerate again for at least an hour.
More of a lemon cheesecake fan? Try these Lemon Cheesecake Truffles.